Mission Member BenefitsAGRM is primarily an organization for rescue missions. Becoming a member of AGRM is an excellent way to connect with rescue ministry peers and to receive a number of benefits to strengthen you and your mission. These include:
Group Health Insurance
The Citygate Network Benefits Program is a group health and wellness program that offers substantial savings on health plans for most member ministries. The program offers options for both PPO and HSA plans in all states, along with prescription benefits and white-glove benefit management services. The program also includes ancillary benefits such as dental, vision, life, accident, and more.
News and information publications
- A bimonthly magazine and semimonthly newsletter for rescue mission leaders, a monthly newsletter for executive directors, and best practices publications for every area of rescue mission ministry
Educational and training programs
- An annual convention, Ripple Effect board enrichment program, district gatherings, occasional webinars, and a mentoring program for new rescue missions
Formal networking programs
- Professional Networks (profession-related groups) and the annual CEO Summit for executive leaders
- Minister-at-large available for counseling and prayer and a weekly email devotional
- Mission, business, and individual member directories, online library, career center (find work or workers), forums, e-mail discussion lists, etc. To learn more about AGRM's website and available resources view/download our Website How-To Guide.
Documents and data
- White papers; sample policies, job descriptions, and other documents; and rescue-mission-related research, such as the annual Snapshot Survey, biannual Compensation Survey, and outputs and outcomes data.
- Certification, Media Innovation Competition, application fee waived for ECFA membership.
Click here to find out more about the AGRM Certification Program.
- Toll-free help line, site visits, and board development sessions
- Foodservice, insurance, free legal advice, free software for re-employment programs, Christian counseling services, tuition discounts at two accredited universities, discounted planned giving tools, and other programs offered especially for AGRM members
Marketing and public relations
- National and local public relations initiatives, curriculum for churches and Bible studies, website listing, and more
- Latest updates from Capitol Hill, DC Forum training/legislative networking event, and access to AGRM government liaison
- Membership certificate and use of the AGRM logo
Learn more by downloading the membership brochure and application or email us.