Back to Results
Vice President of Operations
REPORTS TO: CEO/President
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• MBA or other graduate degree preferred.
• Minimum five to seven years of directly related senior executive level experience with graduate degree, seven to ten years of directly related senior executive level experience required with bachelor degree. Fifteen years of directly related senior executive level experience may be considered for the position without a bachelor degree.
• Fifteen years of ministry related experience.
• Strong relationship with Jesus Christ.
• Fifteen years experience in preparation and administration of financial plans and budgets.
This executive leadership team position will be responsible for providing the leadership and management necessary to ensure that the Mission is achieving its mission-through strategic planning, short-term and long-term goal setting, and evaluating, creating and implementing operational controls, internal processes and performance metrics.
• Formulate, implement and manage proper operational controls, reporting procedures and people systems to effectively manage the DRM campus and ensure operating efficiency.
• Formulate and recommend policies and programs which guide the organization to achieve cost effective operations.
• Oversee the Central Purchasing system and maintain accurate records and reports.
• Responsible for maintaining a safe and secure campus, meeting insurance and OSHA requirements.
• Responsible for the oversight of all DRM operations in the areas of maintenance, IT, facilities and food services.
• Accountable for all maintenance and preventative maintenance schedules for all DRM buildings, properties and vehicles and oversees capital improvements.
• Collaborate with management members to develop cost savings initiatives for the entire ministry, using Mission staff and residents for most projects unless otherwise instructed by the CEO.
• Responsible for researching and receiving at least three bids for every project that is outsourced.
• Efficiently manage personnel, equipment and materials effectively to achieve a minimum of rework and waste.
• Develops systematic and efficient methods for tracking all activities for which responsible.
• Develops and monitors standards and defines expectations for operations to enforce security, safety and other regulations and policies related to all operations divisions.
• Conducts periodic staff meetings as needed among all divisions and controls operating expenses within budget.
• Works closely with Ministry to utilize guest services to assist with security, meeting weekly.
• Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting functional areas to increase innovation and ensure compliance.
• Keep accurate records and submit reports as requested by President/CEO and Board of Directors.
• Represent DRM at community events, perform other duties and attend meetings as assigned by CEO.
Category: CEO/Executive Director
2/14/2018 11:26:01 AM