Back to Results
Database Administrator & Developer
Denver Rescue Mission (DRM) is seeking a Database Administrator & Developer. The Database Administrator & Developer is responsible for the performance, integrity, usability, and security of all databases with regard to both back-end and front-end functionality. These databases include but are not limited to: Scribe, Serve, Raiser’s Edge, Luminate, Great Plains, Shoretel, Spiceworks, Sharepoint and others. The Database Administrator and Developer will also have back-up duties to the Manager of Impact and Strategic Initiatives. In this role, the Database Administrator and Developer will have the following primary duties: (a) provide the technical expertise and apply sound practices for all Microsoft SQL databases, (b) administer Microsoft SQL databases (c) database development in pursuit of strategic initiatives and enhancing DRM effectiveness and efficiency (d) data analysis, reporting and business intelligence.
• Requires Bachelor’s degree in administration, information systems, computer science, or related field of endeavor.
• Requires finance, operational auditing and/or accounting skills and experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of related business experience required
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
• Requires excellent skills in MSSQL, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. In addition, to have a solid understanding in relational database management.
• Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills
NOTE: Frequent work related local travel is required, and a limited amount of work related extended travel may be required.
Denver Rescue Mission is a faith-based charitable non-profit organization that has provided services to the homeless and low-income population and has been committed to “changing lives in the name of Christ by meeting people at their physical and spiritual points of need, with the goal of returning them to society as productive, self-sufficient citizens” for 126 years. We consider every position one of ministry and vital to the fulfillment of our mission. All employees are responsible to uphold the policies as set forth in the doctrine of the Constitution/By-laws of the Denver Rescue Mission and must sign, and abide by, the Denver Rescue Mission Statement of Faith.
Interested applicants should go to our website www.denverrescuemission.org and click on menu, careers, review the position and review our Statement of Faith and Ministry Mission Principle’s. Qualified applicants should send cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please copy and paste the link)
• Healthcare coverage
• Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
• Lifetime membership with Alliant Credit Union
• Dental coverage options
• Employer paid term life insurance and long-term disability
• Optional accident, disability, and medical bridge coverage
• 401(k) retirement plan with Safe Harbor 100% employer match up to 5%* after 1 year of service
• 401(k) incentive contributions up to 10% of annual income depending upon tenure after 2 years of service
Vacation, Holidays and Mission Trips
• 9 paid holidays per year including birthday off with pay
• Generous paid vacation and sick time
• Paid Mission trip benefit after 5 years of service
• 1 paid day off for spiritual refreshment
Family and Education
• Child adoption at $1,000 per child
• Tuition reimbursement benefit at $1,000 per year
• $25 gift card to every staff member on their annual anniversary date
• Celebrate hallmark anniversaries (5/10/15/20 years) with progressive rewards
Category: Information Technology
1/19/2018 2:20:20 PM