Back to Results
Under the general guidance of the Executive Director, this position is responsible for all development and fundraising activities. This individual serves as a member of the Executive Leadership Team.
– Directs planned giving and cultivates and solicits major gifts and donors.
– Develops and directs the organization’s marketing, campaigning and public relations efforts.
– Equips the Home of Grace staff, board, alumni, and volunteers to be ambassadors of the organization.
– Oversees the Research and Writing of Grants supporting the organization.
– Oversees the organization’s direct mailings.
– Develops and directs fundraising events, donor and volunteer appreciation events.
– Develops and directs the donation of automobiles, boats, and real estate donations.
– Responsible for the control, use and confidentiality of the organization’s database.
– Develops and administers the development department budget.
– Serves when needed as the organization’s spokesperson.
– Performs all supervisor duties expected of a department head.
Supervises employees in the Development Department. Carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have excellent oral and written communication skills. Must exemplify and model Christian behaviors and values and possess high levels of ethics, honesty, and character.
Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s degree preferred) or equivalent
5 years in a related field
1/5/2018 3:23:39 PM