Back to Results
Salesforce Data Analyst
Atlanta Mission is seeking a Salesforce Data Anaylyst! Salesforce experience required.
Visit atlantamission.org/employment to apply!
The Salesforce Data Analyst is a critical member of our ministry, serving by providing support to the reporting and analytical needs of donor, Direct Mail, Web, Foundations, and Social Media reporting.
This person will be the primary liaison with the Perform and Design Team for data projects that include but are not limited to systems conversions, database updates and enhanced functionality to ensure the business needs meet or exceed expectations.
Atlanta Missionís e-philanthropy and donor relationship management system is Salesforce based. The Analyst will work with the Development Team to improve workflow efficiencies.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts donor analysis including retention, count, donor engagement, direct marketing performance, and major gift officer activity
- Supports data integrity in all donor systems by analyzing data and running data and process audits and examining potential data uploads
- Makes repairs and updates to data and insure integrity
- Supports, initiate and complete ongoing data requests, including routine mailing lists and data segmentation, invitation lists, and others to support integrated marketing initiatives
- Collaborates with vendors and internal staff to implement strategies for direct response programs using direct mail, telemarketing, pledge drives, and ongoing digital marketing techniques
- Identifies growth strategies and new opportunities in Salesforce that will optimize, consolidate, and simplify business processes within Development
- Supports preparing and updating presentations and proposals
- Provides continuous monitoring and metrics of system usage, data quality, and department scorecards
- Analyzes existing database to identify existing trends and provide recommendations for future developments
- Oversees and functions as on-site expert for these systems, providing day-to-day troubleshooting and support for all users
Category: Information Technology
11/5/2017 12:44:54 PM