Mission Member BenefitsAGRM is primarily an organization for rescue missions. Becoming a member of AGRM is an excellent way to connect with rescue ministry peers and to receive a number of benefits to strengthen you and your mission. These include:
News and information publications
- A bimonthly magazine and semimonthly newsletter for rescue mission leaders, and a monthly newsletter for executive directors
Educational and training programs
- An annual convention, district gatherings, occasional webinars, the Emerging Leaders Institute (12-month program for young leaders), and guidance for new rescue missions
Formal networking programs
- Professional Networks (profession-related groups) and the Emerging Leaders Conclave (for young leaders)
- Mission, business, and individual member directories, online library, Job Opportunities (find work or workers), forums, e-mail discussion lists, etc. To learn more about AGRM's website and available resources view/download our Website How-To Guide.
Documents and data
- White papers; sample policies, job descriptions, and documents; and rescue-mission-related research
- Certification, Media Innovation Competition, application fee waived for ECFA membership.
Click here to find out more about the AGRM Certification Program.
- Toll-free help line, site visits, and board development sessions
- Foodservice, insurance, free legal advice, retirement, free software for re-employment programs, discounted planned giving tools, and other programs offered especially for AGRM members
Marketing and public relations
- National and local public relations initiatives, curriculum for churches and Bible studies, and more
- Latest updates from Capitol Hill, DC Forum training/legislative networking event, and access to AGRM government liaison
- Membership certificate and use of the AGRM logo
Learn more by downloading the membership brochure and application or email us.