City Mission World Association
Purpose Statement and ObjectivesCMWA seeks to be the catalyst for inspiring multi-generational leaders of Christ-focused, urban-refuge ministries to more fully understand and model compassionate hospitality on a global scale.
These are our objectives:
- To continually identify and call attention to chronic Matt. 25:40 persons (i.e., the least of these) around the world, and point to where intervention and hospitality by the Church are desperately needed.
- To promote methods of intervention and hospitality to the Church and facilitate collaboration between like-minded groups in a dynamically changing world.
- To be a forum for the collection and dissemination of basic mission-ministry information, and provide insights and referrals for individuals or groups wanting to start missions in various parts of the world.
- To engender a global perspective among those working in mission ministry.
- To encourage and arrange sister-ministry relationships between missions in different countries for the purpose of strengthening each other with resources, personnel, and ideas.
- The CMWA Executive Committee consists of representatives from: Germany, India, Kenya and the United States of America.