Media Innovation Competition Rules(Print Rules)
- Only media/publications produced for use in 2012 may be entered. Submit four copies each of up to two printed publications along with a digital PDF copy and the name of the vendor for each category entered (i.e. four copies of the June issue—but please do not submit more than two different issues published during the year).
- Electronic media (websites, blogs, podcasts, videos) and all photography must be submitted through the online entry form.
- Photos submitted must have been taken (but not necessarily used in publication) in 2012. Photographs must be related to rescue mission ministry: the people we serve, methods of service, or results of ministry, ect. Please include the photographer’s name and date the photo was taken. Photos submissions should be high resolution, but no larger than 3MB.
- Missions submitting photographs must own the rights to publish the photo and release those rights for use by AGRM. All materials and photos become the property of AGRM and may be used by the Association in furthering rescue ministry.
- Missions may enter more than one piece per category but will be eligible to win only one award in that category.
- Judging will be completed by a panel of experts knowledgeable in rescue mission ministry. Decisions of the judges will be final. (Judging criteria is listed on the reverse page.)
- The mail-in print publication entries must be postmarked by April 30, 2013.
- Websites, blogs, podcasts, and online video entries must have been operational prior to December 31, 2012, and all URLs and photography uploads must be submitted to www.agrm.org/entryform by midnight April 30, 2013.
Here's How To Enter:
Choose your categories.Entrants may submit work in the categories below:
- Annual Report |
- General Brochure |
- Newsletter/Magazing |
- Photography |
- Website |
- Video |
- Blog |
Determine your budget category.This is not project/department budget but total operations. You may choose from one of the following:up to $750,000 | $750,000 to $2,500,000 | over $2,500,000
Review competition rules and judging criteria.
Complete the online entry form.The online form will not be available until February 2014. When submitting to the form enter titles, vendor information, and upload digital copies or URLs for all categories.
Confirm entry submission.You will receive a confirmation email after successfully submitting entires through the online entry. If for some reason you do not receive an email confirmation, please contact AGRM Director of Public Relations Nicole Daniels at 719-266-8300, ext.103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mail in your hardcopies for judging.For print categories, please download, print, and mail in a hard copy of the entry form with your publications. Seecompetition rules for more details.
If you have questions, contact Nicole Daniels at the Association office at (800) 4-RESCUE or by email at email@example.com