Media Innovation Competition Rules
- Only media/publications produced for use in 2013 may be entered. All entries must be made using the online entry form.
- For print publications (annual reports, general brochures, newsletters/magazines), submit four copies each of up to two printed publications and the name of the vendor (if applicable) for each category entered (for example, four copies of the June issue; please do not submit more than two different issues published during the year). After you have entered the publications on the online form, please print and enclose a copy of the mail-in entry form with printed submissions.
- Electronic media (websites, blogs, podcasts, videos) and all photography must be submitted through the online entry form. Websites, blogs, podcasts, and online video entries must have been operational prior to December 31, 2013.
- Photos submitted must have been taken (but not necessarily used in publication) in 2013. Photographs must be related to rescue mission ministry: the people we serve, methods of service, results of ministry, etc. Please include the photographer’s name and date the photo was taken. Photo submissions should be high resolution, but no larger than 3MB. Photography must be original (not stock) and missions submitting photographs must own the rights to publish the photos.
- Missions may enter more than one piece per category but will be eligible to win only one award in that category.
- Judging will be completed by a panel of experts knowledgeable in their fields of media and/or rescue mission ministry. Decisions of the judges will be final.
- All submissions must be completed online and postmarked by April 16, 2014.
Here's How To Enter:
Choose your categories.Entrants may submit work in the categories below:
- Annual Report | General Brochure | Newsletter/Magazine | Photography | Website | Video |Blog | Podcast
Determine your budget category.This is not project/department budget, but total operating budget of your mission. Please choose from one of the following:up to $750,000 | $750,000 to $2,500,000 | more than $2,500,000
Review competition rules and judging criteria.
Complete the online entry form.Use the online entry form for ALL categories by entering titles and vendor information. For print media categories, you will mail in four copies of each entry; for digital media categories, you will upload digital files or enter URLs.
Confirm entry submission.You will receive a confirmation email after successfully submitting entires through the online entry. If for some reason you do not receive an email confirmation, please send an email to MICawards@agrm.org.
Mail in your hard copies for judging.For print categories, please download, print, and mail in a hard copy of the mail-in entry form with your publications.
If you have questions please send an email to MICawards@agrm.org.