AGRM’s business members are companies and organizations that believe in the ministry of life transformation. They choose to come alongside rescue missions by providing products, programs, and services that can save rescue missions money, increase their effectiveness, and even boost their capacity.
Consider these facts:
- Approximately 300 member missions operate in the United States and Canada.
- The combined revenue at all member missions is about $1.5 billion annually.
- Individual members—those connected with missions—number nearly 7,000.
- Rescue mission leaders are entrepreneurs, always open to innovative ideas.
- In most missions, decision-making and purchasing is not a complex process.
- Members spend nearly $800,000 every year at AGRM’s convention exhibition.